E-Statements available! Sign up through the Home Banking. Need help ask us how!
Now there are two ways to access your account – Internet use or Audio Response.
How do I access my account using the Audio Response?
If you already have a pin number you just call 1-877-600-2028. If you don’t have a pin call the credit union for one.
How do I access my account over the Internet?
New Sign-on Security for your protection. Follow the steps and please call with any questions.
If you are already a user please click the link below.
If you are a new user here are a few easy steps to follow:
- Call, stop in or write to us at the Credit Union to let us know what 6 character password you would like to us. It must include one number.
- Once you have your password you can click on the above link to reach the home banking system.
- You will see a logon screen. Notice that this is a secure site. Enter your account number and your password. Please remember to enter just your account number, do not include your check digit number.
- Once you log on, you have the option to have an overview of your accounts, account details, account summary and account statement. You can do transfers, set up recurring transfers, order checks, make loan payments, send us messages, etc.
- Please notice that this is a real time environment now.
- If there are any questions or problems regarding our site please call us with them. We will be happy to walk you thru any procedure or help you troubleshoot anything.
If you ever have any questions or problems with this process please don’t hesitate to contact us. Here is our information:
Phone number – 775-725-3586
Fax number – 775-725-3585 or 866-725-3847
Address – Pahranagat Valley Federal Credit Union, 169 North Main St., P.O. Box 419, Alamo, NV 89001-0419
E-Mail – email@example.com – Please don’t give account numbers over the e-mail, use the names and how they appear on the account to describe which account you are talking about.