Summer Fun Loan Specials
Signature Loan Special
Need a little extra money for a summer vacation? Money for college? Moving expenses? You name it, you can use the funds for it. Don’t wait! Use this great loan special to do what you have been wanting to do! Apply today and receive 3% off you qualified signature rate! This is the lowest special we have had so far, don’t miss out on this great opportunity.
Recreational Vehicle Loan Special
Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels, Toy Haulers, 4-Wheelers, Side by Sides, Dirt Bikers, ETC…..
Finance that recreational vehicle through another financial organization? No worries – now is the time to refinance. Receive 1% off your existing rate by refinancing with us! Don’t have a loan with someone else, but that TOY is calling your name? No worries – receive 1% off your qualified rate by financing with us (not to be lower than 1.99%)!
Don’t wait – both of these great deals expire at the end of September!
Auto Loan Special
Bring your existing loan to us or shop for a vehicle for your family!
Financed that vehicle through another financial organization? No worries – now is the time to refinance. Receive 1% off your existing rate by refinancing with us! Don’t have a loan with someone else, but that car/truck is calling your name?
No worries – receive 1% off your qualified rate by financing with us! (Not to be lower than 1.99% – 110% of High Blue Book).
Come on in and meet the Loan Staff. Rebecca Eizman is our main Loan Officer. Robin Simmers and Lacey Hulet are our Assistant Loan Officers. Please don’t hesitate to ask any of them about your loans or how to apply for a loan.
School Loans – $5000.00 for 48 months at 8.5% without a cosigner and $10000 for 72 months at 8.5% with a cosigner- must be used for school and have receipts. Must meet credit unions requirements
Loan Rates – Please click this link to view our loan rates, available insurance and loan fee’s.
No penalty for early payoff of loans.
How do I apply for a Loan? What paperwork is needed? When will I know if we are approved?
- Please come in an get a loan application.
- Have it filled out completely and signed.
- You will need a copy of your check stubs showing your income and a copy of your most current income tax return.
- Most loans are approved in 24 Hrs.
What criteria must be met to qualify for a loan?
- A credit Report will be pulled on the individual applying for a loan and on the spouse of an individual applying for a loan if married.
- Loans will be made to members based upon their abilities to pay back the loan and their credit standings.
- Maximum loan amount is $60,000.00 per member account and no more than five loans.
- The following combined considerations will determine the approval or disapproval of any loan applications – Good Credit Report; Previous loans with the Credit Union paid off on time; Debt ration below 45%.
- A co-maker may be required when the co-makers worthiness would strengthen loan approval to the applicant. Co-makers are not limited to family members.
- No member can be a co-maker on more than 2 loans at one time.
- No penalty for early payoff of loans.
How will I know if you will loan the amount I need for the vehicle I am buying?
- Come in and tell us the year, make, model and all options that are on the vehicle.
- We will need to know what size engine and how many miles are on the vehicle.
- From this information we will pull the high/low average to see what we can loan.
- We loan 100% on brand new vehicles and 90% of the high/low average on a used vehicle.
What kind of things does the Credit Union loan on?
- New and Used Vehicles
- Machinery and Equipment
- Agricultural Equipment
- Recreational Vehicles
- Metal Buildings
- Motor Homes and Travel Trailers
- Mobile Homes – not converted to real property
What other kinds of loans are there?
- School loans
- Share loans
- Signature loans