Check out our interest rates on Savings, Checking, Certificates and IRA’s accounts – please click the link below.
Who is eligible to become a member of the Pahranagat Valley Federal Credit Union?
Any person who lives, worships, goes to school, or works in a business and other legal entities located within a 25 mile radius of the Alamo Post Office, in Alamo, NV.
Any immediate family member or persons living in the household of a current credit union member.
The Membership Officer has the responsibility of verifying questionable family relationships and proof of individuals living in that household.
All members must supply a taxpayer’s identification or social security number upon opening a Credit Union account. A copy of a current drivers license is required to be put into the members file.
Once a member, always a member, except members who have moved out of the area and have closed their accounts.
To reopen an account, the above items must apply.
What kinds of Accounts are available?
- Christmas Club
- Miscellaneous Savings
The maximum share limit per account shall not exceed – $250,000.00
What does it take to open an account?
- A minimum deposit of $5 opens a savings account.
- You must open a savings account first, then you may open a checking account.
- You must maintain a $5 balance to earn dividends.
What kind of services are offered?
- Automatic Loan Payments
- Free Direct Deposits and Automatic Withdrawals
- No Monthly Per Check Charge
- Free Stop/Start Payroll Deductions
- No Fee transfer of Money between Shares and Draft Accounts
- No fee transfer of loan payments from Shares or Draft Accounts
- 2 Free bonded checks a month
- Loan Rate Quotes
- Withdrawals by phone
- Internet access of your accounts
What fee’s are charged?
- Share Draft Monthly Maintenance fee for accounts that go under a $200 balance at any time during the month – $7.50
- Returned Checks, Non Sufficient Funds, and Below Available ATM Fee- $20.00
- Statement Copy – $3.00
- Members who have moved outside of the area must maintain a $50.00 share balance.
- Stop Payment on a check – $5.00
- Stop Payment on a check we wrote thru NB&T is $27.50.
- Wire Transfer Fee – $16 for over $2,000 – $10 for under $2,000
- Fax Fee – $0.50 per fax
- Copy Fee – $.10 per page
- Bonded Checks – first 2 fee – $1.00 per check
- Audio Response fee – 10 calls free then $.50 for each call after that.
Special Services for Students, Missionaries and Seniors:
Students and Missionaries-
- No check service fee
Senior Citizens – 60 years of age and older –
- No check service fee
- Free bonded checks